Gorkana's 2012 Survey of Financial Journalists helps you quickly and easily understand what is driving coverage across the financial sector.
Some key highlights from the 2012 report:
- Financial journalists are neutral at best and cautious on their outlook for the US economy and the US financial services sector over the next year.
- The Wall Street Journal is viewed by financial journalists as being the most influential financial news outlet in the US today. Close on the heels of the WSJ is fast-expanding Bloomberg News.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, columnist for The New York Times and CNBC co-host, is perceived as being the most influential US financial journalist today.
- Pen Pendleton of Morgan Stanley is named the most-respected financial institution PR professional.
- Financial journalists continue to rely the most on reading newspapers or other publications as a source of story ideas.
You can download the FREE 2012 Survey by filling out the form below.